Saturday, November 27, 2010

Somewhere over the Pacific

With Harry Potter and some drugs




I really can’t think of two things I’d rather have with me than H. Pot and Nyquil to help make this long flight a little more bearable.  13 hours from San Francisco International (SFO) to Seoul Incheon (ICN.)  Another 6 hours from ICN to Phnom Penh.  Woof.  Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City stated that she wanted to step off the plane into Paris looking “impossibly fresh.” I am afraid that I will step off the plane into Cambodia looking tired as hell.  

I flew Asiana, which is a Korean Airline.  If you’re flying to Asia anytime soon, I would totes recommend this airline.  It's clean, roomy and the flight attendants are all so nice and attentive and they’re skinny enough to actually make their uniforms look good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment